Wednesday, June 4, 2008

China, an Independent Town











China Town and the people in action, with the common objects the people are holding one can tell where they are all heading.

The shadows of these two objects makes the woman's shadow seem like an object as well. In a very subtle way there is a challenge between the living being and inanimate objects, it kind of brings them in the same plane and makes them seem interdependent. 





People call China Town a photographer's paradise, I was a little upset when I went there because I didn't find too many interesting things to photograph. Maybe, I was expected to photograph people but since I don't look for the obvious so my China Town pictures might be a disappointment for some.


On my way to China Town the train behind bars looked very interesting to me. There is not enough space just like what we experience in the trains daily, we forget that the trains are going through the same thing. Every day.



No comments: